IAEA/RCA Regional Training Course on Theragnostics and Dementias
* Date: 4 - 8 December 2017
* Place: Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine (2-2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka, Japan)
* The language: English
* Host Country Organizer: Prof. Jun Hatazawa
(Department of Nuclear Medicine and Tracer Kinetics, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine)
* IAEA organizers:
Mr. Sinh Van Hoang (Programme Management Officer TCAP/IAEA)
Mr. Thomas NB Pascual (Technical Officer NAHU/IAEA)
* Important notice:
1. Only AOFNMB paid members, except for participants via IAEA, can participate the training course.
(Entry fee is waived for AOFNMB paid members. Travel fee and accommodation fee must be covered by themselves.)
Non-AOFNMB member is not allowed to participate the course.
2. Please fill the registration form (download the form) and send it to AOFNMB Osaka Office. (email@example.com).
3. When AOFNMB Osaka Office receives your application form, the Office will send you the receipt of application form.
4. The AOFNMB Osaka Office will send you the invitation letter and VISA application if you need.
5. Accommodation: Hotel reservation is your responsibility.
1) Senri Hankyu Hotel
2-1-D1, Shinsenri-higashimachi, Toyonaka-city
2) Hotel Hankyu Expo Park
1-5, Senri-Banpaku-Koen, Suita-city