Letter of Invitation
The Asia Oceania Federation of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (AOFNMB) and the Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine (KSNM) sincerely invite you to the 11th Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology in conjunction with the 54th Annual Autumn Meeting of the Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine, which will be held from October 31 to November 4, 2015 in Jeju Island, Korea.
The AOCNMB 2015 will be held in conjunction with the KSNM for enhancing exchange and cooperation in the field of nuclear medicine, especially within the Asia and Oceania region, and for the gathering of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging specialists in sharing their valuable experience and knowledge. We have no doubt that your participation will make the conference more productive.
Korea’s largest island, Jeju Island contains the natural World Heritage Site Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes. An all year round temperate climate, natural scenery, beaches and other splendid attractions make Jeju Island a must-see location for visitors. Hence, we recommend that you visit Jeju Island and take the time to relax and make your stay more enjoyable.
We look forward to seeing you in Jeju, 2015.
Henry Hee Seung Bom, President of AOFNMB
Jaetae Lee, President of KSNM
Jun Hatazawa, Chairman of ARCCNM
Date: October 31 ~November 4, 2014
Venue: International Convention Center, Jeju, Korea
- Registration will be made via the conference website.
- Deadline of Advanced Registration: October 9, 2015
- Credit Card/Bank Transfer available
- Detailed information: http://aocnmb2015.com/registration/04_01.asp
Call for Abstract
Online Submission Deadline
May 29, 2015
Financial Disclosure & Withdrawal Deadline
June 3, 2015
Notification on Acceptance
June 30, 2015
Notification on Presentation Schedule
July 17, 2015
Registration Deadline for Abstract Presenters
August 14, 2015
- Online submission only.
- Detailed information: http://aocnmb2015.com/abstract/05_01.asp
Deadline for Application
June 30, 2015
Notification for Qualified Candidates
August 15, 2015
Examination (MCQ & Oral)
November 2, 2015
Presentation (Oral or Poster)
November 3-4, 2015
November 4, 2015
- Medical doctor whose age is 45 years or less at the time of examination
- Who has more than five years' experience in nuclear medicine practice
- Requirement: Application form , CV, Publication list, Self-assessment essay, Recommendation letter of ASNM senate/president of national society, Abstract for presentation at AOCNMB 2015, Copy of certificate of registration with the local medical council, Copy of passport
- Detailed information: http://aocnmb2015.com/examin/06_01.asp