1st Training Course on ‘Essentials of PET/CT in Oncology will be held on November 17-22, 2014 at Montien Hotel, Surawongse Road, Bangkok, Thailand.
Please visit below website for more information!
1st Training Course on ‘Essentials of PET/CT in Oncology
17-22 November 2014
Montien Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
* Draft/Subject to change
- Physics and Instrumentation
- PET/CT attenuation and scatter correction and SUV
- Introduction to Image reconstruction
- PET CT interactive reporting session
- PET and imaging based therapy guidance
- Preparing for a new PET facility and protocols and Dose preparation, workflow & scheduling.
- Pitfalls in PET/CT reading : FDG-PET and CT aspect
- FDG PET/CT in oncology :Lung cancer, lymphoma, colon cancer and breast cancer.
- Radiation safety
- Ga68 and generators, FDG and other PET radiopharmaceuticals.
- Site visit*: National Cyclotron and PET Center, Chulabhorn Hospital and Bumrungrad International hospital, PET/CT center