2015 Asian Nuclear Medicine Board Examination
2015 ANMB (Asian Nuclear Medicine Board) examination will be held during the 11th Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology in conjunction with the 54th Annual Autumn Meeting of the Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine.
A physician who has successfully passed the exam is conferred the title of "Fellow of the Asian Nuclear Medicine Board" (FANMB).
Please refer to the page below to get more information about ANMB.
Date & Venue
November 2, 2015
International Convention Center, Jeju, Korea
- Medical doctor whose age is 45 years or less at the time of examination
- Who has more than five years' experience in nuclear medicine practice
* Application of doctors over 45 years of age will be accepted when application of younger doctors is absent or not qualified from the country.
- Download the 2015 application form >> Download
- Application form
- Publication list
- Self-assessment essay
- Recommendation letter of ASNM senate/president of national society
- Abstract for presentation at AOCNMB 2015
- Copy of certificate of registration with the local medical council
- Copy of passport
- Deadline: June 30, 2015
- Please send all required documents by e-mail: email@example.com
* List of ASNM senate: http://arccnm.org/asnm/senate_list.html
- 25 candidates every year
- ANMB committee qualifies the applicants and makes notification of qualified candidates for sitting in the ANMB examination.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Case interpretation and interview in English
Candidates attend the AOCNMB 2015 after the examination and have oral/poster presentation.
Candidates who pass the examination award the certificate of FANMB (Fellow of Asian Nuclear Medicine Board) on Nov. 4th.
| Deadline for Application|| June 30, 2015|
| Notification for Qualified Candidates|| August 15, 2015|
| Examination (MCQ & Oral)|| November 2, 2015|
| Presentation (Oral or Poster)|| November 3-4, 2015|
| Certificate Award|| November 4, 2015|
* Detailed schedule for examination and presentation will be noticed to the qualified candidates again.
- $1,000 grant will be awarded as travel fee after the examination.
($100 will be deducted for the fellowship fee.)
- Registration fee for AOCNMB 2015 will be waived.
Textbook for ANMB Examination, an English version of Chapter 12 and 13 in the “Textbook of Clinico-Radiological Technology, the 12th edition”, which was published in Japanese (Editors; Drs. Takahiro Kozuka, Seiya Inamura, Kazuya Yamashita, and Akimune Hayami) in 2010 by Nankodo, Tokyo, Japan.
Sample of the multiple choice questions will be uploaded at the ARCCNM/AOFNMB homepage in July.
Tel : + 82 70 8867 7996
Fax : + 82 303 3441 7996
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org