IAEA Regional Workshop on Understanding CT Scan Role in Hybrid Imaging (PET/CT and SPECT/CT)
October 1-5, 2018
Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan
Local Course Director:
Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Tracer Kinetics
2-2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka
1. Only AOFNMB paid members, except for participants via IAEA, can participate the IAEA Workshop.
(Entry fee is waived for AOFNMB paid members. Travel fee and accommodation fee must be covered by themselves.)
Non-AOFNMB member is not allowed to participate the course.
2. Please fill the application form (download the form) and send it to AOFNMB Osaka Office. (email@example.com).
3. When AOFNMB Osaka Office receives your application form, the Office will send you the receipt of application form.
4. The AOFNMB Osaka Office will send you the invitation letter and VISA application if you need.
5. Accomodation: Hotel reservation is your responsibility.
1) Senri Hankyu Hotel
2-1-D1, Shinsenri-higashimachi, Toyonaka-city
2) Hotel Hankyu Expo Park
1-5, Senri-Banpaku-Koen, Suita-city