Letter of Invitation
On behalf of the Asian School of Nuclear Medicine (ASNM), it is our greatest pleasure to invite you to Shanghai, China for the 2016 Asian Nuclear Medicine Academic Forum, to be held in the Shanghai University of Medicine & Health Sciences, Shanghai, on May 5th –8th , 2016.
This Asian Academic Forum 2016 will be expecting Prof. Henry Bom (Chairman of AOFNMB), Prof. Jun Hatazawa (President of ARCCNM), and Prof. Gang Huang (Dean of ASNM) whom will be joining us as the Co-Chairmans for the following forum events:
1. 3rd Rising NM Professional Challenge
2. Shanghai Manifesto
3. Poster Presentation
4. NM Basic Research Panel
5. NM Clinical Research
6. Cognitive Impairment Symposium With the success of the last Forum, the 2016 Academic Forum aims to continue
With the success of the last Forum, the 2016 Academic Forum aims to continue bridging the Nuclear Medicine findings from different regions. We strive to provide an opportunity for all NM professionals to showcase their hardwork by establishing a Poster Session and 2 panels that welcome all professionals to present their work on the following fields: Basic Research & Clinical Research. We encourage physicians, technologists, scientists, lab professionals, and educators in the field of nuclear medicine to come forth and enlighten our audience from the Asian regions.
The ASNM Secretariat will provide free registration and accommodation during the Forum for participants who are invited and approved by the Regional Principals and ASNM. Please apply through your Regional Principal or by sending your inquiry to the ASNM Secretariat.
ASNM eagerly looks forward to receiving our ASNM Academic Forum guests in Shanghai. With all of the region’s engagement, our combined expertise at our Forum will surely push the boundaries of NM development!
Call for Abstracts
The Asian School of Nuclear Medicine (ASNM) is now accepting abstracts for the ASNM 2016 Annual Meeting, May 5 – 8, 2016 in Shanghai, China.
Online Submission Deadline - February 5, 2016
Notification on Acceptance – February 29, 2016
Registration Deadline for Attendants - March 18, 2016
Please find attached excel file
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically through email to the following email address: (with the Subject: ANMAF 2016 - Abstract)
Abstract Submission Guidelines
1. Research work should be original and innovative
2. There is no fee for submitting an abstract
3. There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations)
1. Abstracts will be accepted in English only (Please carefully proofread to ensure accuracy of published material. The Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts submitted in poor English, or may request an immediate revision by the author)
2. Abstracts must not exceed 500 words in length (not including title and authors)
3. Title must not exceed 30 words
4. Capitalize the first letter of each word except prepositions, articles and species names on the title.
5. Do not include company’s name and trademark-registered software and equipment in the title.
6. Abstract should be TEXT ONLY. Do not include Tables, Figures, and Graphs
1. Title and Authors
2. Background – Specification on the purposes of research
3. Methods – brief description of relevant experimental procedures
4. Results – Summary of the results
5. Conclusions – Concluding statements and implications of study
6. Keywords – List more than 3 keywords to distinguish the abstract for indexing purposes
1. The presenting author of an accepted abstract must be confirmed and registered by March 18, 2016
Rising NM Professional Challenge
1) Candidate must be Nuclear Medicine Professional under the age of 45
2) Abstracts submitted for Rising NM Professional Challenge will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and will be judged solely on the data submitted. The final decision on the candidates lies at the sole discretion of the Scientific Committee (One per participating region/country)
3) Candidates will present to a panel of judges within a ten (10) minute timeframe
4) Topic of presentation must be derive from the following four (4) fields of Nuclear Medicine: